A picture I took a few years back at Arlington Cemetery.
Thank you to the military men and women who give of themselves to serve our country.
Hello everyone! I know I've been quite absent from the blogging world. Sometimes it is nice to have a big long break. Especially if that break comes right after having a baby. So here are some things that have been happening in our lives:
- I had a baby and he is beautiful and I love him. My boys make me so happy!
- Matt and I had birthdays. We are now in our "late twenties." It kinda freaks me out. I have been feeling so old lately.
- My sister-in-law, Sarah, had a baby too! Finally, someone in my family who can relate to my stage in life. Little James is perfect and I know him and Tommy will be best friends.
- Matt blessed Tommy at church in May. It was nice to have all the family over to celebrate him.
- I went back to work to finish the school year. My students did so well at the regional science fair and have flown all over the country to compete in several national and international science fairs.
- I quit my job....and then I changed my mind. If that sounds familiar, it is. I did the same thing last year. I just love what I do and I am lucky enough that I work at a school that is so flexible and understanding. I don't think it is possible to find a job that I only have to go into work 6 times a month for only 2 hours each time and do the rest at home through email. It is so rewarding to help mentor my students with their projects.
- I watched the biggest loser finale. A-maz-ing!
- Matt has been working on the basement like a madman! It should be finished next week!
I have a plethora of pictures to post of all the fun things going on these last couple of months, so keep your eyes open.