Wednesday, January 18, 2012

To clean or not to clean


Life gets crazy, right? I know everyone is different, but if I don't write something down and make a plan, it doesn't happen. For this reason, I created a cleaning schedule. I would say it takes about 40 minutes a day - that seems reasonable. I am always all or nothing. So I either follow this schedule and have a spotless house or I go weeks without cleaning and live in a pig sty. I'm sure my children will grow up confused by this. Hopefully one day I'll find a happy medium, but until then....

2 comments:

Kateka said...

Yay! Welcome back. I love how lovely a blog hiatus is. Hey, would you do me a favor and email your cleaning list to me right now? I actually had the goal to get home from work and start cleaning - and ... here I am reading blogs. Anyway, my computer is dumb and when I click on your chart it doesn't expand for me - so if you could email it to me, I WOULD love it! Thanks in advance!

Amy said...

I like it! I wish I could click on it to see detail. So small. May copy you!