Thursday, September 18, 2008

New Baby Picture

I know I already made one picture of our baby using pictures of matt and me, but it was too much fun. So, here's another!

It is crazy to think that there is a baby inside of me and that he is going to be born (probably) in the next week! Wow! I'm super excited! I feel like right now I'm just waiting (not so) patiently for that moment to arrive. I can't focus on anything else.



What do you think about my little new baby Baby Budd?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?

4 comments:

baxtersrus said...

cute, but I'm sure yours will be cuter! I just keep checking to see if you've had him. I know you probably won't post it that day, but you'd better soon after! Best wishes!

Brad. Lindsay. Logan. Jules. said...

Ashley, you are hilarious. Good luck.

graham and heather said...

Ha, I am going to do that and see what I come up with! Also I want to copy your countdown, I have been looking for a cute one without a bounding baby fetus. (Call me crazy.)

Scooby and Jon said...

I think I need to get Jon's baby picture so I can try this...